Strong Refuge

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Psalm 71:7

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

My hands are covered with stamps that say things like, "He lives," and "Christ is risen." I'm overstuffed, maybe a little bit sun-burned, and generally feeling pretty good. It was a very nice day with the family.

I missed getting to go to my normal church today, and I mean that. I really missed it. I went to church, but it wasn't like being at home.

However, I did hear an excellent sermon from my five-year-old great-nephew. He said to his cousin, "There is a real meaning to Easter. Some people killed Jesus, and he woke up from being dead, and went to be with his Daddy. That's what Easter is really about."

Thanks, D. We all need to remember that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home