Strong Refuge

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Psalm 71:7

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jill Carroll

American journalist Jill Carroll was safely released by her kidnappers today. I know I don't have to comment on what an answer to prayer this is or how nice it is to hear some good news finally.

But I was interested in this online prayer circle on Jill's behalf and thought it might make interesting reading.

In other news, this article is about my colleague's husband who will soon be headed for Iraq. God bless Caren and Tommy and their three children.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another small-world item: Caren Griffin's mother is Iris Easterling, who is a member of UBC. Have you met her yet?

Jeanne

1:48 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Sharon Gerald said...

Of course I've met her. Who hasn't met her? I had no idea she was Caren's mother, though. You're kidding! My goodness. It is a small world.

6:54 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home