Strong Refuge

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge. Psalm 71:7

Thursday, February 23, 2006

How Long is Your Journey?

When I was trying to come up with a name for this blog, I typed in random Blogger addresses just to find out if they already existed. Give this a shot sometime. You’ll find things this way you’d just never read otherwise. I saw one blog that said, “This is where I will chronicle my spiritual journey. Please join me.” That was the only entry on the blog, and it was dated two years ago.

You have no idea how much that cheered me up. How many of us can’t look at that and see ourselves?

I was so going to get my act together, but that was so last Tuesday. Today I have pressures, man. I have stuff to do. You just don’t know.

Wasn’t it Woody Allen who said 80% of success is showing up? I have a feeling that counts for spiritual journeys too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home